ADDENDUM NO. 1 TO ISSUED BIDDING DOCUMENT FOR SUPPLY OF TRANSFORMER OIL REGENERATION MACHINE, CRANE AND HIAB TRUCKS TO OJO STORES, LAGOS: NTP-TR7 EXTENSION DATE TO 13TH MAY 2020
Kindly download ADDENDUM NO.1 TO BIDDING DOCUMENT TR7
This is an Addendum No. 1 to the issued Bidding Document with reference number NTP-TR7 for the Supply of Transformer Oil Regeneration machine, Crane and Hiab Trucks to Ojo Stores, Lagos that was issued to the prospective bidders on 11th March, 2020.
In view of the COVID-19 situation and the associated lockdown/restriction of movement, this Addendum No. 1 is issued to extend the bids submission and opening deadlines from 22nd April 2020 to 13th May 2020. This Addendum will allow Bidders to submit their bids electronically. Consequently, Bidders will be allow to submit Bid Securing Declaration (Format attached) instead of Bid Security issued by a Bank.
The related Clauses have been amended as follows:
Under Request for Bids
- Item 6: 12.00noon on 22nd April 2020 shall now reads 12.00noon on 13th May 2020.
- Item 7: All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Eighty three thousand US Dollars (US$83,000) shall now reads All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Securing Declaration (Format attached)
Under Section II (Instruction to Bidders)
- ITB 19.1: A Bid Security shall be required shall now reads A Bid-Securing Declaration shall be Copy of Bid Securing Declaration submitted with the bid through email will be treated as if they are original during the COVID-19 emergency
- ITB 19.3(a) Only unconditional bid security issued by a bank shall be accepted now reads Not Applicable
- ITB 19.9: Not Applicable shall now reads If the Bidder performs any of the actions prescribed in ITB 19.7 (a) or (b), the Borrower will declare the Bidder ineligible to be awarded a contract by the Employer for a period of five(5) years
- ITB 20.1 In addition to the original of the Bid, the number of copies is one (1) copy shall now reads Bids submitted (including bid form, bid securing declaration, power of attorney, price schedule tables, Manufacturer’s Authorization etc.) through email will treated as if they are originals during COVID-19 emergence
- ITB 20.3: shall now reads Copy of Power of Attorney submitted with the bid through email will be treated as if they are originals during the COVID-19 emergency.
- Submission and Opening of Bids
- ITB 22.1: 22nd April 2020 at 12.00Noon shall now reads 13th May 2020 at 12.00Noon Nigeria local time
- ITB 22.1: Bidders shall not have the option of submitting their Bids electronically shall now reads Bids can be submitted by email with password protected read-only documents as attachments. The email address for the bid submission purposes is firstname.lastname@example.org. TCN PMU will confirm the receipt of each bid.
ITB 25.1: 22nd April 2020 at 12.00Noon shall now reads the password protected read-only submitted bid shall be opened on 13th May 2020 at 1.00 pm Nigeria Local time
- ITB 25.1: The electronic Bid opening procedures Not Applicable shall now reads the procedure for electronic bid opening as follows:
Within one hour after the bid submission deadline bidders must send the password of their password protected read-only bids to the email address specified ITB 22.1 above.
- Any bidder that refuses to send the password required to open their password protected read-only bids within the stipulated time of one hour shall be treated as late submission and such bids shall considered not opened.
All other provisions of the bidding document remain the same.
Further information may be requested from the address below.
Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU)
Attention: Engr. Dahiru A. I. - Project Manager (WBP)
No. 10, Kunene Close, Off Bobo Street,
Off Gana Street, Maitama District,
Abuja 900271, NIGERIA
Tel: +234 8080288802 or +234 8080288803