TRANSMISSION COMPANY NIGERIA (TCN)
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Request for Bids
NAME OF PROJECT: NIGERIA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION PROJECT
Supply of GAP Conductors, Towers and its Accessories for the Construction of Lokoja-Okeagbe 132kV Transmission Lines
CREDIT NO: 61850-NG
RFB REFERENCE NO: NTP-TR5F
DATE: 17th September, 2020
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Supply of GAP Conductors, Towers and its Accessories for the Construction of Lokoja-Okeagbe 132kV Transmission Lines.
- The Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc - Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) now invites electronic Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of GAP Conductors, Towers and its Accessories for the Construction of Lokoja-Okeagbe 132kV Transmission Lines. The contract involves the supply of 819km of Lynx (185mm2) GAP Conductors, 137km of Optic Fibre Ground Wire (OPGW), various Towers Steel assembly, various GAP Conductors/OPGW fittings and accessories.
Details of the above descriptions and scope of work are contained in the Bidding Documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July, 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc, Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU)-Engr. T. M. Bamalli. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application via above email address and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00). The method of payment will be via Remita (https://www.remita.net/) by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in favor of Transmission Company of Nigeria-Project Management Unit.
Kindly follow these steps: (i) Enter Remita platform (ii) Select Pay FGN and State TSA (iii) Select FGN (iv) Under Who do you want to pay-Select Transmission Company of Nigeria –Project Management Unit (v) Under Name of Services/Purpose-Select Transmission Company of Nigeria –Project Management Unit (vi) Complete the form and Submit.
The bidding documents can be accessed and downloaded via this link https://tcnpmu.ng/.....................................................................
However, evidence of payment in accordance with item 5 above must be accompanied with your Bids.
- Bids can be submitted by email with password protected read-only documents as attachments. The email address for the bid submission is firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is 17th November, 2020 at 12.00pm Nigeria Local time. TCN-PMU will confirm the receipt of each bid. The read-only password protected bids will be opened on 17th November, 2020 at 1.00pm Nigeria Local time. Bidders are expected within one hour afterthe bid submission deadline to have sent the password of their password protected read-only bids to email@example.com as specified in the bidding documents.
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Securing Declaration.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.