TRANSMISSION COMPANY NIGERIA (TCN)
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Request for Bids
NAME OF PROJECT: NIGERIA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: SUPPLY OF BATTERY CHARGER AND TESTING EQUIPMENT
TO OJO STORES, LAGOS
Credit No: 61850-NG
RFB REFERENCE NO: NTP-TR8
DATE: 6th February, 2020
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of Battery Chagers and Testing Equipment to Ojo Stores, Lagos.
- The Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc - Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of Battery Chagers and Testing Equipment to Ojo Stores, Lagos. The contract involves the supply of the following Equipment:
Supply of 50Nos 110V Battery Charger, 20Nos 48V Battery Charger, 40Nos 600Ah, 110V Battery Bank, 40Nos 350Ah, 110V Battery Bank, 50Nos 3-Phase Overcurrent & Earth Fault Relay (Numeric), 20Nos Transformer Differential Relay (Numeric) and various Testing equipment.
Details of the above descriptions and scope of work are contained in the Bidding Documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July, 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc, Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) - Engr. Dahiru A. I. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00). The method of payment will be via Remita (https://www.remita.net/) by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in favour of Transmission Company of Nigeria-Project Management Unit.
Kindly follow these steps: (i) Enter Remita platform (ii) Select Pay FGN and State TSA (iii) Select FGN (iv) Under Who do you want to pay-Select TCN-PMU (v) Under Name of Services/Purpose-Select TCN-PMU (vi) Complete the form and Submit.
The document will be handed over in both hard and soft copies with the evidence of payment. However, the Document may be sent by Courier upon additional payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (NGN12,000.00) for places within Nigeria or Thirty Thousand Naira (NGN30,000.00) for Europe and West Africa and Fifty Thousand Naira (NGN50,000.00) for all other countries not later than three (3) weeks from the date of issuance of the document.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00noon on 24th March, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12:00noon on 24th March, 2020.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Twenty six thousand US Dollars (US$26,000)
Note: All Bids Securities issued from all commercial Banks in Nigeria are acceptable except from FCMB and Heritage Bank.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address(es) referred to above is:
Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU)
Attention: Engr. Dahiru A. I.- Project Manager (WBP)
No. 10, Kunene Close, Off Gana Street,
Off Bobo Street, Maitama District,
Abuja 900271, NIGERIA
Tel: +234 8080288802 or +234 8080288803